Window stacking levels

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Window stacking levels
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 16:44:14 +0000

I have updated the current Window Maker code in the CVS repository to revise
the known
window stacking levels to match those used in GNUstep, and have modified the
code to
permit GNUstep applications to specify arbitrary stacking levels for their
windows.

This should mean that GNUstep applications will now be able to use any stacking
levels
they like.  In particular we should be able to write nice screensavers and
dock-like
applications and all that other stuff :-)