ANN; Build Guide 0.5.2

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: ANN; Build Guide 0.5.2
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 16:50:03 +0100

Hi all,

Allthough a complete build from scratch didn't succeed with the current
GNUstep version, I still have a little upgrade of the Build Guide.

Chapter 4 the Environment Basic has a patched gdb (Objective C and build
in GNUstep tree) added. Next to that I added the build descriptions of
ProjectCenter and GORM to that same chapter.

And ofcourse a couple of versions are changed to the latest and
greatest.

BTW did you know that with our first weekly-update send to Linux Weekly
News  (thanks Adam) we made it into the Daily section
(http://www.lwn.net)

Greetings,

Dennis Leeuw