GNUstep Apps

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: GNUstep Apps
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 11:21:42 +0100

Hi all,

I made a little change to the www.gnustep.net site. The news page is now
a progress page.

What I would like to do is to build a simple list of available
applications and their status. This way people new to GNUstep can see
what they can use and what needs to be done.
So we probably need to extend the status field, with e.g. an entry
wanted etc (more ideas are welcome).

I have added two entries Gomoku and CVL just to show the idea.

Could people help me out by e-mailing me what applications they have
written, where they can be found and what the status is. And also what
applications they would like to see.

Thanks in advance.

Dennis Leeuw