Re: X11 crash when creating font cache

From: gLaNDix
Subject: Re: X11 crash when creating font cache
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 15:42:53 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 14 Mar 2001, Richard Frith-Macdonald wrote:

> Don't know why you should have problems ... and it could be an X problem
> rather
> than font_cacher doing anything it shouldn't.

i wondered about that...  Adam is having me run font_catcher w/ a
commandline option (sorry, it escapes me at the moment) and see what it
spits out before it crashes...  i'll send that to the liste tonite...

> GNUstep cvs has moved ... perhaps the website is out of date, or you got an
> old
> page from a caching web proxy.
> Point your browser at https://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group_id=99

kewl, i wondered if that wasn't the case...  thanks!

Jesse

<<< Linux lloydix 2.4.0 #5 Tue Jan 23 17:34:44 CST 2001 i586 unknown >>>

 Lisa: Mom, can we talk to you?
Marge: Can't talk.  Keeping myself in a state of catlike readiness.
 Lisa: Uh, neat.
                -- "Fear of Flying"