1.0.0 build note

From: Steve Núñez
Subject: 1.0.0 build note
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 09:14:50 +0000

I'm not sure if this is related to my library problems, but the latest version
of libxml doesn't seem to include the xml-config script. I've downloaded the
latest version, libxml2-2.3.6, twice, and built it twice, and it doesn't have
this script. It could be that it's been removed, in that case it should be
noted the version required by GNUStep. Has anyone else noticed this? Is it
required by GNUStep base?

Regards,
        - Steve
----