Re: Attempting to Create Obj-C Gecko Framework

From: Brian Powell
Subject: Re: Attempting to Create Obj-C Gecko Framework
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 10:26:22 -0600

On Wednesday, April 11, 2001, at 12:50 AM, strobe anarkhos wrote:
Look at Apple's NSText and related documentation.

NSText can actually be quite rich including tables (cells) and images. OS X can import an html and save it as an RTFD. You can also read html as an NSAttributedString of type NSHTMLTextDocumentType although I'm not sure one can save in that format. I think you can although TextEdit doesn't implement html export yet.

Thank you for the pointers. I will read through that documentation and see how that could be utilized!