Re: NSBrower

From: Frederic De Jaeger
Subject: Re: NSBrower
Date: 23 Apr 2001 03:09:42 +0200

Mirko> On 23 Apr 2001, Frederic De Jaeger  wrote:
>> - (void)selectRow:(int)row inColumn:(int)column
>>
>> It effectively select the cell but does'nt expand any branch. I
>> suppose this is not correct but I'm not sure because I never really
>> used the GUI part of openstep.
Mirko> [...]
>> If I'm wrong, what is the correct way to do what I want?

Mirko> No, you're right but it doesn't call -doClick: but -addColumn

I don't understand.
Do you mean we just have to add [self addColumn: column] instead of
doClick ? But what if I select a cell that's a leaf ?
Moreover, addColumn: is now completely broken. It only creates an
NSScrollView with rect {0,0,100,100} but no NSMatrix.

If I understand the structure of the implementation , addColumn should
only need to call the private method  _performLoadOfColumn:, should'nt
it?