Re: Questions about NSSpell*...

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Questions about NSSpell*...
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 05:45:14 -0700 (PDT)

I am currently working on this.  The code is very near completion.  I haven't
had a lot of time lately because of my day job, but I am working on getting it
done within the next two weeks.

Thanks, GJC

P.S. Sorry for the duplication e-mail, but for some reason the original one
never showed up on the list.

--- Frederic <frederic.chauvin@noos.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there anyone working on the NSSpellServer/Checker classes?
> I you like to contribute this code to GNUstep :-)
> If noone is already doing the job, would it be acceptable to use ispell
> or aspell as the backend?
>
> Frederic

=====
Gregory John Casamento