From: Ludovic Marcotte
Subject: Question
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 23:12:00 -0400 (EDT)

I'm currently finishing MIME support in GNUMail and I have a simple

I'm not able to fully decode attachments, etc.. in messages but I would
like to 'present' them in a NSTextView. I know (or think) that NSTextView
doesn't support images yet and I've tried to play with NSAttributedString
and catching a click even on a certain region in the NSTextView w/o any

I simply want to 'show' them in the NSTextView and allow the user to
'click' on it and be prompted to do a specific operation (like save to
local fs or cancel or else).

What's the best way to accomplish this task?

PS: A new GNUMail.app version is on its way :)

Live as if you were to die tomorrow.
Learn as if you were to live forever.
 - Gandhi