Re: gnu objc bug?

From: David Relson
Subject: Re: gnu objc bug?
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 09:06:28 -0400

Michael,

The compiler is complaining because two methods with the same name return different types. It wants to have a unique return type so that it can do static type checking for the assignment. It's annoying but doesn't affect program execution.

I classify this as a minor compiler deficiency - annoying, but I can live with it.

David