Re: objc: Windows DLL's won't allow unresolved symbols

From: Michael Scheibler
Subject: Re: objc: Windows DLL's won't allow unresolved symbols
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 10:44:15 +0200

That's looking extremely like the way to have OpenStep gcc's behave as
desired. But I tried this option with gcc-2.95.3 and ld...
1. I can't use a slash for an option -> ld's looking for a file named /force
2. gcc doesn't recognize -Xl -> I took -Xlinker --force, as well
as -Xlinker -force

It doesn't say something about wrong options, but still reports the errors
about undefined symbols (__objc_class_...).

I was looking for this option in both gcc's and ld's --help option list but
wasn't able to find it.

How do you come to know about this option?

Michael