Freeze for release.

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Freeze for release.
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 20:51:01 -0600

I've tagged gnustep-base 1.0.2. I should be able to release this in a
few days after I test it. If there are critical bugs you find in it,
please let me know. To get it from CVS:

cvs -z3 update -r base-1_0_2

I've also frozen gui, xgps, and xdps for a 0.7.0 release. To make
changes that will go into this release (bug fixes, minor features that
are part of the task list) make sure you retrieve the correct branch
from CVS. To check out the branch:

  cvs checkout -r freeze-0_7_0 gui

Or from a working copy, switch to branch:

  cvs update -r freeze-0_7_0

Make sure you make changes only the this branch or the main branch, not
both.

Please send patches or bug reports to bug-gnustep@gnu.org

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics            | Fudd's law of opposition: Push
fedor@doc.com  http://www.doc.com     | something hard enough, and it