GSWeb Patch available

From: David Wetzel
Subject: GSWeb Patch available
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2001 18:11:29 +0200

Hi,

many people asked, here is the patch

http://www.turbocat.de/GSWPatch_04-JUL_2001.diff.gz

(made with cvs diff)

This patch made GSWeb working for non-database apps on NetBSD, Solaris and
Linux for us. We use GSWeb as application server for our TCWebMail product.

We plan to provide WebObjects 4.x porting services to GSWeb soon. A port from
Obj-C WO 4.x to Objective C GSWeb will be less expensive than a rewrite in
Java. Feel free to contact me via personal email if you have questions about
that.

Dave

---
   _  _
 _(_)(_)_  David Wetzel, Turbocat's Development,
(_) __ (_) Buchhorster Strasse 23, D-16567 Muehlenbeck/Berlin, FRG,
  _/  \_   Fax +49 33056 82835 Phone +49 33056 82834
 (______)  http://www.turbocat.de/  dave@turbocat.de
           DEVELOPMENT * CONSULTING * ADMINISTRATION