debian packages needed to install GNUstep ?

From: Pierre-Yves Rivaille
Subject: debian packages needed to install GNUstep ?
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 14:55:11 +0200 (MET DST)

I have built several debian packages needed to install GNUstep on a Debian
ix86 stable system (I mean version 2.2r3, i.e the last stable release).
They are of no use for user of debian testing system as they can already
get those packages easily.

The packages are backports from Debian Testing with minor changes (i
changed some buggy dependencies):

ffcall (with patches) (libffcall1 & libffcall1-dev)
proplist (libproplist0, libproplist0-dev)
wmaker0.65 (wmaker, libwraster2, libwraster2-dev)

Would anyone be interested in those packages ?
Maybe we could put them on ftp.gnustep.org ...

Pierre-Yves Rivaille