TCWebMail for Linux available

From: David Wetzel
Subject: TCWebMail for Linux available
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 18:16:56 +0200

Hi folks,

we did a lot to make GSWeb work. The patch is available as I posted earlier.

TCWebMail, our full featured web mail program which is the first commercial app
based on GNUStepWeb is now available for Linux.
You can download RPMs on our homepage. It is tested on Suse 7.1

The next set of packages will be for NetBSD (intel). Expect them by the end of
this month.

If you have any questions about GNUStepWeb or Turbocat's webmail program mail
me.

To read the announcement (Currently only on German):
http://www.turbocat.de/news/de2001-07-17.txt

Dave

---
   _  _
 _(_)(_)_  David Wetzel, Turbocat's Development,
(_) __ (_) Buchhorster Strasse 23, D-16567 Muehlenbeck/Berlin, FRG,
  _/  \_   Fax +49 33056 82835 Phone +49 33056 82834
 (______)  http://www.turbocat.de/  dave@turbocat.de
           DEVELOPMENT * CONSULTING * ADMINISTRATION