German Translation FirstApp Tutorial

From: Martin Brecher
Subject: German Translation FirstApp Tutorial
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 16:17:45 +0200

Hi all, -

I've finished a rather rough German translation of Pierre's tutorial
using Gorm and ProjectCenter. It can be found at
http://www.stupid-design.com/martin/GNUstep/ where also the translated
build guide is located. I hope the tanslations will be helpful for new
German speaking developers. I am thankful for any hints and
corrections.

- Martin

---
fork (2) - New processes are created by other processes, just like new humans.
New humans are created by other humans, of course, not by processes. (Unix
System Administration Handbook)