TCWebMail and GNUstepWeb NetBSD binary packages available

From: David Wetzel
Subject: TCWebMail and GNUstepWeb NetBSD binary packages available
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 01:41:05 +0200

Hi,

we made some packages available for download.
(see our hompage for the german/english version)
The packages include our patched GNUStepWeb and the trail version of TCWebMail.

The press release:

http://www.turbocat.de/news/de2001-07-17.txt  (Deutsch)
http://www.turbocat.de/news/en2001-07-17.txt  (English)

Note that this binary version is not able to use IMAP as mail database.
But our current version is able to be used as frontend to IMAP.

You could also use the packages to play with GSWeb...

Dave

BTW: We created a small tool that makes NetBSD binary packages creation easier
is someone interested?

---
   _  _
 _(_)(_)_  David Wetzel, Turbocat's Development,
(_) __ (_) Buchhorster Strasse 23, D-16567 Muehlenbeck/Berlin, FRG,
  _/  \_   Fax +49 33056 82835 Phone +49 33056 82834
 (______)  http://www.turbocat.de/  dave@turbocat.de