NSSplitView+Autosave extension

From: Marko Mikulicic
Subject: NSSplitView+Autosave extension
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 02:35:10 -0400

Hello,

If someone is interested here is attached a category of NSSplitView wich
implements autosaving of the divider position in the user defaults.

This implementation doesn't require any instance variables.

I don't have many extension to build my own "kit". If someone finds it useful please archive it somewhere.

Marko

PS: I added a -copyWithZone: (NSZone *)z { return RETAIN(self); } to NSSplitView methods because mutable dictionary sends it to a key.
Is it terribly wrong ?