Re: creating library - questions from newbie

From: Philippe C.D. Robert
Subject: Re: creating library - questions from newbie
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 22:35:22 +0200

On Tue, 7 Aug 2001 09:22:22 -0700
"Chris B. Vetter" <chrisv@web4inc.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 7 Aug 2001 11:09:43 +0200
> Fabien VALLON <fvallon@fr.alcove.com> wrote:
> > Hi Chris,
> > You need to compile/install PCLib first.
>
> I figured it out - after some time - but that should be reflected
> in INSTALL. There are probably some who will give up installing
> ProjectCenter as INSTALL still recommends "make install" in one
> step, which fails.

Aehm .... exactly *one* line below it says:

                If you want to do make; make install, make sure that you
                first make; make install PCLib, and *then* the rest of the
                sources!

In order to do this successfully you must first install PCLib and the bundles
and then the application itself!

-Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert