Problem localizing GWorkspace

From: Enrico Sersale
Subject: Problem localizing GWorkspace
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 17:16:18 +0300 (EEST)

All is working well, now I've all the menues in English and Italian ;-)

The only problem happens when I try to localize a bundle, one of those
used by the Contents Inspector.

Exactly as I've done for the main project, I've added the languages
directorys and the "Localizable.strings" files.
In the GNUmakefile I've put:

AppViewer_LANGUAGES = English Italian Romanian
AppViewer_LOCALIZED_RESOURCE_FILES = Localizable.strings

but the compile fails with:

/bin/sh: -c: line 2: syntax error: unexpected end of file make[3]: ***
[bundle-localized-resource-files] Error 2 make[2]: ***
[AppViewer.all.bundle.variables] Error 2 make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/enrico/Grivei/sviluppo/FileManager/GWorkspace/GWorkspace/Inspectors/
Viewers/AppViewer'
make[1]: *** [internal-all] Error 2

Any suggestion?

Enrico