Re: ANN: GNUMail.app / Pantomime

From: Tyson Whitehead
Subject: Re: ANN: GNUMail.app / Pantomime
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 15:39:35 -0400

Ludovic Marcotte wrote:
I plan to concentrate my work on getting most of the IMAP support done
together with PGP support for the next prerelease.
I don't know about the majority of the people out there, but I use GPG (my understanding is that PGP is closed source now).

Are you planning to support GPG alongside PGP?

-T

PS:  Sorry if I'm all confused and you are just referring to the mail encryption and key management standard -- not a particular back end implementation of it...

--
 Tyson Whitehead  (-twhitehe@uwo.ca -- WSC 140-)
 Computer Engineer                          Dept. of Applied Mathematics,