Re: French file for GWorkspace 0.2

From: Xavier . Barrier
Subject: Re: French file for GWorkspace 0.2
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 10:36:48 +0100

=?iso-8859-1?Q?=22Peron=2C_St=E9phane=22?= <stephane.peron@dcmc.creditlyonnais.fr> wrote:

Thanks Enrico .... it works !!! and I found a few mistakes in my translation

So I post anoter file.

It would be great if french users tell me if there always are mistakes in

this file.

Ciaoooo

Ok, You'll find some translation i did modified.
It looked (and sound) better to me that way.

The hard part is you don't have an easy translation due to the fact it is a technical vocabulary.

Nonetheless i hope it can help.

Each modification i propose got it's original one prefixed with ">>>"

Just look for ">>>" to find where i made some modifications.

You'll also find some comments to explain a bit more.

Best regards!

Xavier BARRIER
ProxyWare SARL 37 Bld des Capucines 75002 Paris France
Financial Software Company

Tel : (+33) 1 53 45 35 50
Fax : (+33) 1 53 45 35 98
e-mail : xavierb@proxyware.fr