Re: GWorkspace localization

From: C&H
Subject: Re: GWorkspace localization
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 20:16:13 -0400

I might be able to do English and German.  I haven't done any work on the
GNUstep project yet, but I have helped out with SGML docs on the MusicKit.

What would this entail?  Just maintaining naming for new features/menu
item/etc. and correction, right?

.hc

On www.gnustep.it are available all the updated Localizable.strings files.

The official maintener for the French is now St=E9phane Peron, I'll do th=
Italian and Romanian work.

A maintener for English and German is required...

Enrico

--

                                ...sweetened by the sun