Re: problem with using NSMatrix with GORM

From: Martin Brecher
Subject: Re: problem with using NSMatrix with GORM
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 16:02:00 +0200

Hi, -

1. open Window Maker's WPrefs and go to the Mouse Preferences. Then use another
value for the "Mouse grab modifier" (bottom right). That will allow you to
alt-drag things. This should be added to a FAQ or a Tips'n'Tricks page. Or
maybe it would be possible that WindowMaker would disable that for gstep
windows by default?

2. When using Popupmenus as KeyPrefs does, they currently may not behave right
in most apps (KeyPrefs, GWorkspace Preferences etc). So to ensure that the
value you selected is used, select it twice (I noticed the bug, that the
formerly selected value will be used instead of the new selected one.)

Greetings,
Martin