Re: GNUstep developers session at FOSDEM?

From: Martin Brecher
Subject: Re: GNUstep developers session at FOSDEM?
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 01:20:06 +0100

Hi, -

that's a great idea. Of course, I'll attend :-)

One topic that might be interesting especially for European developers would be
the ease of localization because GNUstep provides such great built in
mechanisms to translate applications. If that isn't cover in the library
introduction then it might be great to have a keynote about Bundles in general
(including the localization stuff) because Bundles are one (more) thing that
makes GNUstep superior to other toolkits.

Greetings,
Martin

On 2001-11-01 12:38:59 -0800 Laurent Julliard <Laurent.Julliard@xrce.xerox.com>