Re: linker problems while building GWorkspace on Mac OS X

From: Andreas Bohne
Subject: Re: linker problems while building GWorkspace on Mac OS X
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 13:41:44 +0100

Hi,

Am Donnerstag den, 8. November 2001, um 13:24, schrieb Enrico Sersale:

Well, the first thing I notice is that all the text fields have a gray
background. This is because I use something like this: [label
setBackgroundColor: [NSColor lightGrayColor]], when I create them.

The problem is that I can't use the NSWindow's backgroundColor method
because, many times, as in the case of the inspectors views, the NSWiew
is created but is not put in a window.

Can someboby suggest a method to get a general background color?

Not sure how this works under GNUStep, but in MOSX you can just set a transparent color as background:
[field setBackgroundColor:[NSColor clearColor]];

Cheers,

Andreas