Re: linker problems while building GWorkspace on Mac OS X

From: Enrico Sersale
Subject: Re: linker problems while building GWorkspace on Mac OS X
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 16:54:29 +0200 (EET)

On Thu, 8 Nov 2001, Benhur Stein wrote:

> On Thu, 8 Nov 2001 14:24:50 +0200 (EET), Enrico Sersale wrote:
> > Can someboby suggest a method to get a general background color?
>
> Are system colors, like +[NSColor controlBackgroundColor], implemented
> in GNUstep?

I've found windowBackgroundColor that seems to work.

Could LHelldorf, excuse me but I don't know your entire name, try to
change this macro in Functions.h, make distclean, rebuild all and try to
open the inspectors panel?

#define MAKE_LOCALIZED_LABEL(label, rect, str, comm, align, release, view) { \
label = [[NSTextField alloc] initWithFrame: rect];      \
[label setFont: [NSFont systemFontOfSize: 12]]; \
if (align == 'c') [label setAlignment: NSCenterTextAlignment]; \
else if (align == 'r') [label setAlignment: NSRightTextAlignment]; \
else [label setAlignment: NSLeftTextAlignment]; \
[label setBackgroundColor: [NSColor windowBackgroundColor]]; \
[label setBezeled: NO]; \
[label setEditable: NO]; \
[label setSelectable: NO]; \
if (str) [label setStringValue: NSLocalizedString(str, comm)]; \
[view addSubview: label]; \
if (release) RELEASE (label); \
}