RE: display ghostscript project

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: RE: display ghostscript project
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 10:55:12 -0500

There are two projects you can look at, DGS, and the X/DPS extension. If
you saw Masatake's email, you might have gotten the point that these two
projects use almost the same codebase now, although they are still run
intependantly.

Since very few, if anyone is working on this, your best bet is to just
get the source and start looking at it. I'm sure you'll find problems
soon enough :-) Don't expect it to be easy, though. Don't even expect it
to be moderately hard...

We can answer questions concerning setting it up, but beyond that there
are significant problems with memory management, fonts, etc that need to
be addressed.