Re: GNUStep: An Apology for Announcing Donation of Proprietary Software

From: Philippe C.D. Robert
Subject: Re: GNUStep: An Apology for Announcing Donation of Proprietary Software to the Project
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 13:55:23 +0100

This is exactly one of the reasons IMHO why GNU will never succeed, why it is
doomed to fail - like all other 'extreme' ways of dealing with realities. This
is a very poor move. I am deeply disappointed.

I am seriously considering to release the next gen 3DKit under a BSD style
license and remove the 'GNU' from its name.

-Phil