Re: Release of gui libraries

From: Charles Philip Chan
Subject: Re: Release of gui libraries
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 01:12:50 -0500

On 26 Jan 2002 23:48:34 +0100
Willem Rein Oudshoorn <woudshoo@xs4all.nl> wrote:

Hello Willem:

> Ok, I this bug is most probably caused by the fact that the
> height is rounded up from 187.942856 --> 188.
> The following patch will always round the size of the
> rectangle down.  So, if you can reproduce the crash, could
> you check if this patch fixes it?

The crash in the Content Inspector is alway reproducable on several images
that I have.

Thank you very much for the patch. It fixed the problem alright. Also, it
had the unexpected side effect of speeding up image loading in *all* apps
to an acceptable level :-).

I thank you once again.

Regards,
Charles

--
The box saids Windows XP or better, so I installed Linux