Re: Wocoa

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: Wocoa
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 09:25:32 +0100

Hi,

yes, it's the week after FOSDEM (2002-02-23), and of course it's free.

Maybe you should put your presentation on the website ? ;-)

Greetings
  Helge

Adam Fedor wrote:
Helge Hess wrote:

Hi,

is anybody of the GNUstep'per going to the Wocoa (WebObjects and Cocoa Meeting) in Berlin in February ?

I was asked to make a presentation of GNUstep and if anybody more firm in "actual" GNUstep (eg AppKit) would be available, that would be probably good ;-)

If it's after FOSDEM I could probably give you my presentation to show (gotta start working on it ;-) )

--
SKYRIX Software AG - http://www.skyrix.com
Web Application Technology for Enterprises