Base library documentation

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Base library documentation
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 16:36:37 +0000

I have added a subdirectory to the Documentation area of the base library for an Objective-C and GNUstep
programming manual.

This contains a texinfo manual (which the makefile system can build into info, html, postscript etc) we
have been working on at Brainstorm.

Unfortunately, we ran out of funding for our technical author, so what's there is incomplete ... but I hope that people will find it useful and contribute additions and corrections.