Fwd: What is the difference between Carbon and Cocoa and should I even c

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Fwd: What is the difference between Carbon and Cocoa and should I even care?
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 22:25:09 +0100

This is what I got on the request to change the Statement "Objective-C applications that use the Cocoa APIs are not portable and application developers generally want to be able to sell their applications on multiple platforms." on http://www.realsoftware.com/realbasic/about/Carbon_vs_Cocoa.html. Nice guy, isn't he?

Lars

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail: