GNUstep on Mac OS X and Win98

From: Markus Hitter
Subject: GNUstep on Mac OS X and Win98
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:30:57 +0100

Hi list,

as this is my first post on this list: Hello all

A few weeks ago demand for a little questionaire app came along. With the great concept of OpenStep and GNUstep in mind, I was able to implement it in five days using Cocoa.

But - you guess it: my friends almost all use Windows boxes. No chance to move them forward to use *BSD or Linux.

The ideal solution would be to have some one-step installation on a Windows box, made by a cross compiler on OS X. Better yet, without the need to use X11 etc.

This probably isn't a new question: Is somebody working on something similar currently?

As an intermediate step I'm currently trying to get GNUstep to work on OS X - I'm running into trouble, I'll report later ...

Have fun,
Markus

Dipl. Ing. Markus Hitter
http://www.jump-ing.de/