Re: GNUstep website ( was Re: ANN: GWorkspace becomes a part of GNUstep

From: Fabien VALLON
Subject: Re: GNUstep website ( was Re: ANN: GWorkspace becomes a part of GNUstep )
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 22:36:51 +0100

> Why not use something like PHPNuke or PostNuke? Especially with respect
> to keeping pages about applications up-to-date, authors could update
> links to their applications, web pages, and version numbers, so Adam
> wouldn't have to do that.
>
> --
> Chris

hi ,

I've gnustep-news.net (org) and gnustep-apps.net (org)
to do that

I currently use spip (http://www.uzine.net/spip) .
I think it's a better Publishing tools than phpNuke.

it support forum, article & other features (easy to use).
It looks like that
http://gnustep-news.net/SPIP/article.php3?id_article=3
or that :
http://linuxfrench.net/article.php3?id_article=845
or
http://www.kde-france.org/ :-)

Two things :
- SPIP is a little bit frenchcentric so we could wait for
spel (http://spel.tuxfamily.org)....probably at the end of Mach.
- I'm not a graphics expert..

If you are interessed to start now (or wait for spel)
please contact me.

Fabien

--
Fabien VALLON - fvallon@fr.alcove.com