Re: Porting autogsdoc to OSX

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: Porting autogsdoc to OSX
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 14:38:15 +0100

On Tuesday, February 26, 2002, at 02:34 PM, Marcus Müller wrote:

To me there seems to be more of an ideological barrier than a mere technical problem which prevents use of #include rather than #import, but I might be wrong on this issue. That's why I asked for clarification in another email ;-)

Argh!

Swap #include with #import and it makes perfect sense ... sorry, my bad.

Cheers,

  Marcus

--
Marcus Mueller  .  .  .  crack-admin/coder ;-)
Mulle kybernetiK  .  http://www.mulle-kybernetik.com