Documenting GNUstep

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Documenting GNUstep
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 09:41:44 -0700

I'd like to see people sumitting patches that add or change code in GNUstep start documenting the methods/functions/types they change.
This is an easy way to get GNUstep documentated quickly.

Plese use autogsdoc format for documenting these (only in public methods and functions, however), which look something like this:

/**
 This is a documented method
 */

See base/Tools/autogsdoc.m or other source code, such as base/Source/GSXML.m for examples.

But PLEASE, do not copy documentation from the Apple docs or any other copyrighted source. Write the documentation in your own words.

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics Corp.      | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com                    | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you