Re: Introduction, and Proposed GSFH.

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Introduction, and Proposed GSFH.
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 11:56:34 -0700

Tim Harrison wrote:

My only suggestion would be that things like this might want to be documented somewhere, as part of an overall GNUstep Documentation process. Having it in mailing list archives is nice, but being able to browse the documentation on the website would be optimal. Just a thought, no need to take any time to reply. I understand you're busy. I thank you for the long reply that you did give.

Good idea. I'll start putting this stuff in the faq.

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics Corp.      | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com                    | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you