Re: New version of preflight.sh <VirusChecked>

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: Re: New version of preflight.sh <VirusChecked>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 14:19:59 +0100

Still have the following problem:
checking for ffi.h... no
checking for forwarding callback in runtime... no
checking for callback.h... yes
checking FFI library usage... none
preflight.sh: warning: No ffcall interface library found

        ! GNUstep requires the ffcall library to do invocations and DO
        ! Make sure this library is installed (see installation
instructions)
        ! Otherwise DO will not be compatible with other systems

Dennis