Re: Bundle installation

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: Bundle installation
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 22:38:17 +0100 (BST)

> Hi,
> quick question about bundle installation paths:
> If you were to write a bundle and want to make it available for several
> applications, what would be the appropriate place to put _header_ files
> during the bundle's installation?
> I guess, .../Library/Bundles/bundlename/Headers would not ...
> Any suggestions?

I'm not sure that you want to do this - anyway as a general rule, just put
all headers in where they are automatically put :-) [because in that way
you're sure they are automatically found :-)] that is,

(then you can import them by #include <YourProjectName/YourHeader.h>) -
it's not worth being too clever about where you install things if that
makes it more difficult for them to be found.

Simply adding

zzz_HEADER_FILES = yyy.h

to your GNUmakefile should do it.