Backend? configuration question

From: Larry Coleman
Subject: Backend? configuration question
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 20:20:32 -0400

I have (what I think is) everything built. My system is Slackware 8 on an
Athlon. I upgraded to gcc 3.0.4. Everything compiles fine now, but when I try
to open an application, I get this error:

larry@rubens:~$ openapp ProjectCenter.app
Apr 23 20:13:00 ProjectCenter[716] NSApplication.m:194  Assertion failed in
initialize_gnustep_backend.  Unable to load backend libgnustep-xgps.bundle
/opt/GNUstep/System/Applications/ProjectCenter.app/ix86/linux-gnu/gnu-gnu-gnu/ProjectCenter:

Uncaught exception NSInternalInconsistencyException, reason:
NSApplication.m:194  Assertion failed in initialize_gnustep_backend.  Unable
to load backend libgnustep-xgps.bundle
larry@rubens:~$

Can anyone tell me what I missed?

Thanks,