Re: pl2link?

From: Chris B . Vetter
Subject: Re: pl2link?
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 16:21:07 -0700

On Wed, 24 Apr 2002 23:26:57 +0100 (BST)
Stephen Cornell <cornell@zoo.cam.ac.uk> wrote:
> I've just compiled GNUstep from source on mu Red Hat 7.2 machine, with the
> intention of trying out GWorkspace.  However, my attempt to compile
> GWorkspace failed with the error message `pl2link: command not found'.  I
> have no idea what pl2link is - anyone have a clue?

pl2link uses GNUstep's property list to create a desktop link for
KDE and/or Gnome.

It's a gnustep-base tool, and should reside in something like

  $GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT/Tools/ix86/<your os>/gnu-gnu-gnu/pl2link

so you might want to check whether something went wrong during Base's
configuration/compilation time.

--
Chris