Re: Backend? configuration question

From: Larry Coleman
Subject: Re: Backend? configuration question
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 06:41:10 -0400

Now that I have things working, I'm going through the build process on a
fresh install of Slackware 8 on a spare machine. I'm about to build
WindowMaker. The build guide calls for it to be installed under
GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT. I think that's why the backend configure script couldn't
find wraster. Should the build guide be updated for this?

Larry
larry@studio1620.com