Re: Objc++ support in gcc

From: Jim Balhoff
Subject: Re: Objc++ support in gcc
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 18:39:38 -0400

On Wednesday, May 8, 2002, at 06:05 PM, Tim Harrison wrote:

Magnus Lofgren wrote:

tell, I never used it, correct me if I'm wrong), what was the most popular one?, it would be good to have some kind of reference application.

From what I've seen and used, OmniWeb was the best browser for NS/OS. On OS X, it's still quite amazing. There was a project in the works to port the Omni Frameworks to GNUstep. You might wish to talk with Jay McCarthy about that.

I seem to remember someone saying that the OmniGroup would consider a GNUstep version of OmniWeb if someone else went to the trouble of porting the Omni Frameworks to GNUstep. That would be really awesome (not that I could do the porting...).

Jim