Re: Theme bundle proof-of-concept (was: Look & feel, future plans)

From: Alexander Malmberg
Subject: Re: Theme bundle proof-of-concept (was: Look & feel, future plans)
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 18:19:39 +0200

> Very interesting, are you going to work further on this?

No. :)

Well, my intention was to show how it could be done so those interested
in themes could start writing themes themselves. I'll probably make a
clean patch for loading the bundles, though, and if I can think of
something neat I might try to write it (using windowmaker for menus is
one such thing...).

- Alexander Malmberg