font_cacher no longer being built/installed??

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: font_cacher no longer being built/installed??
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 13:49:54 -0700 (PDT)

While trying to address the issue I previously wrote about, I attempted to
regenerate the font cache by moving it's contents under ~/GNUstep/Library/Fonts
to another name. I received the following error when attempting to start
Gorm.app:

/home/heron/gnustep/dev-apps/Gorm/Gorm.app/ix86/linux-gnu/gnu-gnu-gnu/Gorm:
Uncaught exception NSInvalidArgumentException, reason: NSTask - launch path
(/usr/GNUstep/System/Tools/font_cacher) not valid

Later, GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento