RE: gnustep-gui-0.7.7 and back-0.7.7 build problems

From: Guevara, Kristine F
Subject: RE: gnustep-gui-0.7.7 and back-0.7.7 build problems
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 11:36:24 -0500

I downloaded the newest versions of the core package to try resolving my
GWorkspace problems, but I am encountering even more problems with building
the core:
-gnustep-make-1.3.2
-gnustep-base-1.3.2
-gnustep-gui-0.7.7
-gnustep-back-0.7.7

I am having problems with the base giving me a bad cshell.  When I try to
do a source /GNUtools/2.6/System/Makefiles/GNUstep.csh, it returns with a
variable syntax error.

I am running this on a solaris 2.6.