Cocoa to GnuStep

From: Mark Lucas
Subject: Cocoa to GnuStep
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 15:56:30 -0400

I'm just getting into Cocoa and have just finished attending Aaron's class
at the Big Nerd Ranch (excellent course).  I need to support Linux and
probably some Solaris platforms for our open source image processing, remote
sensing, and GIS applications at remotesensing.org (see www.ossim.org ).

How viable is it to port from Cocoa to GnuStep for the GUI? (the core code
is already Linux based C++ libraries)

Looking for advice and initial guidance, will be trying to get the GnuStep
system up and running this week.

Mark