Re: look and feel

From: Jeff Teunissen
Subject: Re: look and feel
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2002 03:25:21 -0400

Ian Jones wrote:

[snip]

> (I'm not to keen on it myself as the arrow images? on the scrollbars
> don't appear to be on a transparent background)

Attached is a tarball with new versions of the scroller arrows. I just
made them from the normal arrows, so they look identical (except for the
fact that the button background should show through).

The common_Arrow*H.tiff files are slightly different too, in that the
edges of the arrows are no longer grey, but black with an alpha of 0.5.
This way, their antialiasing will blend nicely between black and the color
of the button background, instead of always being grey.