Re: NSInternalInconsistencyException errors

From: Enrico Sersale
Subject: Re: NSInternalInconsistencyException errors
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 18:08:21 +0300 (EEST)

Yesterday I've rebuilt my system to install RedHat 7.3.
Done this, I've got gcc 3.1, built and installed it in /usr/local.
After this, I've throwed away the old libobjc that comes with gcc 2.9.6.
Just now I've finished installing GNUstep from scratch and all seems to
work well. No problems. Only some new warning compiling the apps.